Refer Part I of the article: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/mudra-tips-and-techniques-part-i/
Part II of the article: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/mudra-tips-and-techniques-part-ii/
Mudra Tips and Techniques Part III
Mudras are so simple that anybody can do it – irrespective of age, sex or creed. You don’t need to have any worries, whatsoever.
Mudras can be combined with Mantras, which doubles the effect of Mudras.
Why Mantras, even switch words can be combined with Mudras.
You can combine color healing with Mudras.
Anita Vij: Safe and secure Mudra is very beneficial. All our worries are gone by doing this Mudra before going to sleep.
Sam: If I do the Chin Mudra before eating for 10 minutes, and by chanting Vallabam Gajaananam Eka Thantham then I am able to pick the right food, the right quantity of food – not less or more and the food I like to eat (as I eat food from different hotels and thus eating the food I like becomes very important).
Raj: I chanted the switch words, “MOVE ON” with the Movement Mudra for 15 minutes and “FIND COUNT DIVINE Job” for 15 minutes, twice a day for the last 20 days. Now, I have got two small projects on hand, which will keep me busy for the next 3-4 months.
Weight reduction: Blue helps in weight reduction. Visualize blue color filling your body or see a blue candle while doing Fire Mudra.
Develop Unconditional Love
Could you please say whether there is any Mudra for love, to show unconditional love to husband?
Touch your thumb with little and ring fingers and see the picture of (Mother’s Flowers) Red Balsam.
May you pls suggest how long to do the Fire Mudra. Should it be done with both hands?
You can do for 15 minutes at a stretch and two times in a day. Do with both the hands.
When you want to assert yourself, or want to say no without hurting the other person, be in this Mudra and say whatever you want to say.
My son, Siddharth has completed M. Tech in Bio-technology. But still not found a job. He is already 24, and I am very worried and tensed. Kindly help us.
Already giving him WALNUT and SWEET CHESTNUT plus started chanting from yesterday, “FIND DIVINE ORDER COUNT NOW DONE”.
This is just FYI. Pls guide us.
Come out of tension.
- You take RESCUE REMEDY.
- Tap on yourself, “I accept myself totally”.
- Be in Pran Mudra for 20 minutes a day.
He will get a job.
I have started doing Pran Mudra for 20 minutes daily. Also taking Bach flowers, I am feeling much better. Now the anxiety for getting job for my son is slowly decreasing.
Since I do not know tapping, I am just affirming “I accept myself totally” is it ok? Thrice a day. Need your kind advise.
My son has not yet got the job. One of our family friends is trying the job for him in the pharmacy line only, which is his line and preference.
Kindly pray that it should happen urgently and need divine advice. Somebody predicted that he will go on changing the jobs till 2012 and will get best job only in 2013 (i.e., he will settle in the job only in 2013). I am feeling very depressed. But at the same time I feel that GOD can do anything. Pls advice.
- Chant “FIND DIVINE ORDER NOW”
- Write the statement for 21 times, “I activate that part of mind which believes in surrender”
- Write WALNUT around your son’s name. Take a piece of paper. Write the name. Draw a circle around the name. Draw another concentric circle around the first circle. In the gap, write walnut and keep it. Don’t do anything else other than this.
- Chant OM LUM NAMAHA. Om Lum Namaha if chanted alone will stabilize him. Chant this mantra alone for 300 times.
At last, my son got job of his liking. Even though the salary is not that great, at least I feel that divine door has opened for him. The job is like meeting top Doctors / Gynecologists and prospective customers and present about their products. What he should chant so that their prospective clients become their permanent customers or which mantra to be chanted.
- Write VERVAIN, OAK, HEATHER in a piece of paper and ask your son to keep it with him. Let him see the names and thank these flowers daily before making the calls.
- After coming back let him recollect the day’s proceedings and thank each and every incident and persons concerned.
- After waking up in the morning, let him affirm, “I submit myself to the divine order now on”