I noticed that I cannot keep excess money ever.
All of them gone by the 5th day of getting paid.
I feel as though I must spend it as soon as I have it. Or some unexpected ill comes to take the remaining amount.
My goal is to pay off all of my debts and have healthy savings so that I can travel, pay for classes and start a small biz.
I know my parents also have issues with money – they never had any savings and are very wasteful.
What method of healing do you suggest to accomplish my goal?
- Download a picture of WILD ROSE and keep it under the pillow, for cutting the expenses.
- Be in Pushan Mudra daily for at least 20 minutes.
- For savings be in the Vitality Mudra (Pran Mudra) while in the bed and chant TOGETHER COUNT.
WILD ROSE: the Bach flower remedy when you had given up and watching things lamely
PUSHAN MUDRA: the Acceptance Mudra to balance your income and expenditure.
VITALITY MUDRA: the safe and secure Mudra for money and stability.
TOGETHER: the switch word will take care of your internal resistance to save money
COUNT: to find money
When you have the same thoughts and emotions, you will continue to be in the same situation. First of all, before you get a job and move to a new office, you need to move out of your mental pattern that keeps you in the current jobless situation. “MOVE ON” helps you do that.
- Chant the switch words, “MOVE ON” and be in the MOVEMENT MUDRA (index and middle fingers touching the tip of the thumb, on both the hands). Do this for 15 minutes.
- Chant the switch words, “FIND COUNT DIVINE Job”, while you are in the SAFE and SECURE MUDRA (ring and little fingers touching the tip of the thumb, on both the hands). Do this for 15 minutes.
- Whenever you are working, or driving and when you can’t be in a Mudra, chant, “MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE Job”
Mudras can be done anytime, and anywhere.
I have come across your page in the Google on healing just a few weeks back where I had severe neck pain in the right side.
I started practicing the (Chin Mudra) Forgiveness Mudra and along with the affirmation for all my family members and my colleagues. To my wonder in other 5 minutes of this exercise, I was able to feel great relief. The pain also got reduced.
Also, in the past one week, I was using the Movement Mudra (index and middle fingers touching Thumb on both the hands) – which helps me a lot in arriving to office soon in spite of heavy traffic. This is really amazing.
For the past 3 to 4 days, I was trying for a gas booking and the connection to gas phone was always busy. Today, before trying the call, I called the Animal Spirit Guide of Wolf and prayed them. To my wonder, the gas office staff took the phone and updated me.
I am too grateful for you to publish these details on site for our usage. Thank you so much…!
With much love & light
- Index finger base at the thumb, while the middle and ring fingers on both hands touches the tip of the thumb.
- It strengthens the heart. For all people above age 40 this Mudra can help.
How does it work? Two processes are important for heart. One, de-oxygenated blood, which is full of carbon dioxide, goes to lungs from the heart, and lungs oxygenate it. The oxygenated blood is carried to heart and from the heart to all organs.
- This Mudra takes care of all those processes.
- It is very helpful for circulation.
- It is also called as detoxification Mudra.
- Energising the inner circulation of the heart is taken care of by the mantras, “Om HRAAM NAMAHA” and “OM HREEM NAMAHA”. Chant them, while doing the Mudra. The entire circulation will be strengthened.
- For high BP too, this Mudra is very helpful.
- Heart Mudra: you can do it, may be twice a day for 20 to 30 minutes.
You may do Mudras, while walking, sitting or talking with others.
You may lie down too.
There is no breathing regulation involved.
Watching TV is more important to us :)
You may do Mudra even while watching TV.
Mudra healing is a simple and effective technique to do, even while walking.
- Right hand thumb touches index and middle fingers, while the left hand thumb touches middle and ring fingers.
- It activates the Solar Plexus or Manipura chakra. It’s one of the best Mudras, a special Mudra. Chant OM RUM Namaha.
- Mantra and Mudra will activate stomach, liver, pancreas and intestines.
- It is also called as Acceptance Mudra. Whatever happens in your life has to be accepted by you.
- This will also work when you are in distress or whenever you feel sad, making you accept life as it is.
- When you can’t accept the other person, be in this Mudra then you will be able to accept them.
- RUM BUM LUM DUM also can be chanted with this Mudra.
Why this Mudra is important? There are two rules in life:
- You get what you do not want.
- You do not get what you want.
We have to manage our life with whatever is happening, by accepting it. You may need the forgiveness exercise too. If anybody is giving problem to you, anybody is angry with you, or plotting against you, by being in this Mudra and doing forgiveness exercise, you will establish harmony immediately. You can repeat the exercise and the Mudra as many times as possible.
To know more details about this Mudra, please refer the link: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/?s=acceptance+mudra
Thumb touches the ring and little fingers, on both the hands.
- You will sleep like a child.
- If there are a lot of worries, you will be able to release it.
- When you think you have a financial problem, not able to meet your financial issues or whenever you need money, then do this Mudra.
- When you want money, chant the switch words, “FIND COUNT DIVINE”, while doing this Mudra. Even if you don’t have a source to get money, you will still get it.
FIND – find by chance or by luck.
It is a command to the subconscious mind, directing it to find the money somewhere, because I want to COUNT.
DIVINE means find it miraculously.
Other benefits of this Mudra are:
- This Mudra also can erase any bad name. You don’t know how to mend your status in life.
- This Mudra activates moon energy in you. You will become popular when moon is activated.
- Moon is also required for harmony.
- When a person is angry we always have a tendency to resist and react with anger. This is our natural tendency.
- When somebody criticizes you, then be in this Mudra. He will go away or his anger will come down. When you change your energy, the opposite person’s energy has to change too.
- Whenever you are angry or feel irritated then do this Mudra. It is a relationship Mudra.
- This is also a stress buster.
- You can chant flower remedies while doing the Mudra.
For some more information about this Mudra, please refer the link: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/manage-confrontation/