Whenever I open my mouth – either when yawning or while coughing, I get a pain in the right ear.
Do you use a mobile a lot?
This could be due to Apanan (Prana), which has to flow downwards. Instead, it is flowing upwards instead. Do the Chin Mudra (index finger touching the tip of thumb on both the hands). It will help the Apanan to flow downwards.
Sam (after three days)
My pain has completely gone. Usually, my stomach is bloated in the evening from 4 pm until 9 pm. Because of that, my belly looks bigger. Can I do the Chin Mudra to reduce this bloating?
Yes you can. Additionally, chant ‘Vallabam Gajaananam Eka Thantham”.
The mantra will make you enjoy food. When you don’t enjoy eating your food, you will tend to nibble your food. You need to munch the food a lot (for at least for 40 seconds) before swallowing it. This helps saliva to get mixed with food, which helps the digestion process.
- Right hand thumb touches index and middle fingers, while the left hand thumb touches middle and ring fingers.
- It activates the Solar Plexus or Manipura chakra. It’s one of the best Mudras, a special Mudra. Chant OM RUM Namaha.
- Mantra and Mudra will activate stomach, liver, pancreas and intestines.
- It is also called as Acceptance Mudra. Whatever happens in your life has to be accepted by you.
- This will also work when you are in distress or whenever you feel sad, making you accept life as it is.
- When you can’t accept the other person, be in this Mudra then you will be able to accept them.
- RUM BUM LUM DUM also can be chanted with this Mudra.
Why this Mudra is important? There are two rules in life:
- You get what you do not want.
- You do not get what you want.
We have to manage our life with whatever is happening, by accepting it. You may need the forgiveness exercise too. If anybody is giving problem to you, anybody is angry with you, or plotting against you, by being in this Mudra and doing forgiveness exercise, you will establish harmony immediately. You can repeat the exercise and the Mudra as many times as possible.
To know more details about this Mudra, please refer the link: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/?s=acceptance+mudra