Refer Part I of the article: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2013/06/24/mudra-tips-and-techniques-part-i/
Part II of the article: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/mudra-tips-and-techniques-part-ii/
Mudra Tips and Techniques Part III
Mudras are so simple that anybody can do it – irrespective of age, sex or creed. You don’t need to have any worries, whatsoever.
Mudras can be combined with Mantras, which doubles the effect of Mudras.
Why Mantras, even switch words can be combined with Mudras.
You can combine color healing with Mudras.
Anita Vij: Safe and secure Mudra is very beneficial. All our worries are gone by doing this Mudra before going to sleep.
Sam: If I do the Chin Mudra before eating for 10 minutes, and by chanting Vallabam Gajaananam Eka Thantham then I am able to pick the right food, the right quantity of food – not less or more and the food I like to eat (as I eat food from different hotels and thus eating the food I like becomes very important).
Raj: I chanted the switch words, “MOVE ON” with the Movement Mudra for 15 minutes and “FIND COUNT DIVINE Job” for 15 minutes, twice a day for the last 20 days. Now, I have got two small projects on hand, which will keep me busy for the next 3-4 months.
Weight reduction: Blue helps in weight reduction. Visualize blue color filling your body or see a blue candle while doing Fire Mudra.
Develop Unconditional Love
Could you please say whether there is any Mudra for love, to show unconditional love to husband?
Touch your thumb with little and ring fingers and see the picture of (Mother’s Flowers) Red Balsam.
May you pls suggest how long to do the Fire Mudra. Should it be done with both hands?
You can do for 15 minutes at a stretch and two times in a day. Do with both the hands.
When you want to assert yourself, or want to say no without hurting the other person, be in this Mudra and say whatever you want to say.
I noticed that I cannot keep excess money ever.
All of them gone by the 5th day of getting paid.
I feel as though I must spend it as soon as I have it. Or some unexpected ill comes to take the remaining amount.
My goal is to pay off all of my debts and have healthy savings so that I can travel, pay for classes and start a small biz.
I know my parents also have issues with money – they never had any savings and are very wasteful.
What method of healing do you suggest to accomplish my goal?
- Download a picture of WILD ROSE and keep it under the pillow, for cutting the expenses.
- Be in Pushan Mudra daily for at least 20 minutes.
- For savings be in the Vitality Mudra (Pran Mudra) while in the bed and chant TOGETHER COUNT.
WILD ROSE: the Bach flower remedy when you had given up and watching things lamely
PUSHAN MUDRA: the Acceptance Mudra to balance your income and expenditure.
VITALITY MUDRA: the safe and secure Mudra for money and stability.
TOGETHER: the switch word will take care of your internal resistance to save money
COUNT: to find money
From the Book “Forgiveness – Why and How” by Naran S Balakumar
Mudras for Letting Go
Vata humor is formed by activating Air and Space elements (touch the thumb with index and middle finger on both the hands).
Vata means MOVEMENT.
Its primary seat is Colon. Inhalation, exhalation, circulation, communication, nervous system, excretion, co-ordination of senses – all of them require Vata humor.
When we fight with somebody, we don’t want to ask for forgiveness, because we are adamant. Earth element is more here (ring finger). Air and Space elements have to be activated.
The letting go of anger and resentment will be easier with this MUDRA.
Then we need to do the ACCEPTANCE Mudra and then do the FORGIVENESS Exercise.
Forgiveness is the door way to happiness in our lives.
Letting go of Anger! Letting in Harmony!
My husband keeps fighting with me, says a lady.
Our normal reaction is to express our anger, which we think is natural and the right thing to do. Anger will produce only anger. How to break this cycle?
Do SAFE and SECURE Mudra (on both hands, touch little and ring fingers with thumb), also called as PRAN Mudra. Our anger will come down along with the other person’s anger.
With this Mudra, chant the names of the Bach flowers BEECH, WALNUT, WILLOW, AGRIMONY, CHICORY, and CHERRY PLUM. Harmony will prevail.
Alternatively, along with this Mudra, chant the Switch Words, “BOW CONCEDE TOGETHER DIVINE”.
When you want to avoid conflict, or when you want to do the forgiveness exercise, visualize the colour GREEN. Think about the colour green and visualize any greenery before going to the place where you expect conflict.
How to do this Mudra? The right hand thumb touches index and middle finger, while the left hand thumb touches middle finger and ring finger. This is also called PUSHAN Mudra.
- When there is a conflict and we wants to remain peaceful, we can do this Mudra and chant “I am sorry, please forgive me, Love Thanks Divine”.
- When we want to stop criticizing others or when we want to have tolerance, we can be in the Acceptance Mudra and chant, “I am sorry. Please forgive me. Love Thanks Divine”.
- When we want to shed our ego and pride, we can be in the Acceptance Mudra and go on affirming within, “I am sorry. Please forgive me. Love! Thanks! Divine!”
When you have the same thoughts and emotions, you will continue to be in the same situation. First of all, before you get a job and move to a new office, you need to move out of your mental pattern that keeps you in the current jobless situation. “MOVE ON” helps you do that.
- Chant the switch words, “MOVE ON” and be in the MOVEMENT MUDRA (index and middle fingers touching the tip of the thumb, on both the hands). Do this for 15 minutes.
- Chant the switch words, “FIND COUNT DIVINE Job”, while you are in the SAFE and SECURE MUDRA (ring and little fingers touching the tip of the thumb, on both the hands). Do this for 15 minutes.
- Whenever you are working, or driving and when you can’t be in a Mudra, chant, “MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE Job”
Mudras can be done anytime, and anywhere.
Thumb touches the ring and little fingers, on both the hands.
- You will sleep like a child.
- If there are a lot of worries, you will be able to release it.
- When you think you have a financial problem, not able to meet your financial issues or whenever you need money, then do this Mudra.
- When you want money, chant the switch words, “FIND COUNT DIVINE”, while doing this Mudra. Even if you don’t have a source to get money, you will still get it.
FIND – find by chance or by luck.
It is a command to the subconscious mind, directing it to find the money somewhere, because I want to COUNT.
DIVINE means find it miraculously.
Other benefits of this Mudra are:
- This Mudra also can erase any bad name. You don’t know how to mend your status in life.
- This Mudra activates moon energy in you. You will become popular when moon is activated.
- Moon is also required for harmony.
- When a person is angry we always have a tendency to resist and react with anger. This is our natural tendency.
- When somebody criticizes you, then be in this Mudra. He will go away or his anger will come down. When you change your energy, the opposite person’s energy has to change too.
- Whenever you are angry or feel irritated then do this Mudra. It is a relationship Mudra.
- This is also a stress buster.
- You can chant flower remedies while doing the Mudra.
For some more information about this Mudra, please refer the link: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/manage-confrontation/