Referring the link: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2010/05/22/uses-of-fire-mudra/
While doing fire mudra for weight loss. What we can chant?
Thank the body and all the organs.
- Index finger base at the thumb, while the middle and ring fingers on both hands touches the tip of the thumb.
- It strengthens the heart. For all people above age 40 this Mudra can help.
How does it work? Two processes are important for heart. One, de-oxygenated blood, which is full of carbon dioxide, goes to lungs from the heart, and lungs oxygenate it. The oxygenated blood is carried to heart and from the heart to all organs.
- This Mudra takes care of all those processes.
- It is very helpful for circulation.
- It is also called as detoxification Mudra.
- Energising the inner circulation of the heart is taken care of by the mantras, “Om HRAAM NAMAHA” and “OM HREEM NAMAHA”. Chant them, while doing the Mudra. The entire circulation will be strengthened.
- For high BP too, this Mudra is very helpful.
- Heart Mudra: you can do it, may be twice a day for 20 to 30 minutes.
This Mudra energises the entire autonomous system and spinal cord – which is massaged well, making the pranic energy flow well. All spinal problems can be handled with this Mudra.
You can combine doing the Mudra with pranayama. Do the breathing with the following count: inhale for four counts, hold for one count, exhale for five counts and hold for one count. Do this 40 to 50 times in the morning. Entire spinal cord will be strengthened.
Sympathetic nervous system controls all the organs. Then the entire system is energised and our stress level gets to zero.
Do the Mudra when you are tired. Direct the prana (visualising) to the spinal cord, while doing the pranayama.
Vallabam Gajaananam Eka Thandham
This mantra along with Meru Mudra is good for the spinal cord. It drives out our insecurity also. If you chant regularly, your back will become solid and strengthened.