It activates the throat chakra that energizes the head. It brings in the clarity of the mind. Apart from that this can be helpful for bad throat condition also.
When you are stuck in a problem situation, be in this Mudra and chant the switch words, “CLIMB CRYSTAL TOGETHER DIVINE”.
To sit regularly for a meditation, even though if it is escapism, be in this Mudra, and you will continue to sit for the meditation.
It is also called as Mudra for Surrender.
What is meant by surrender?
Surrender is not inaction. Whatever we are doing we have do it.
You are writing with a pen. Suppose the pen gets a life and says, “I am writing so many things”. Will you accept it? The pen is not supposed to say that and that to you.
Let us say the pen says to you that “I am writing so many things. So many good ideas come to me, when I am writing”. If so, you will break the pen and will go for a new one.
Similarly, surrendering means, the attitude of ownership is relinquished. ‘I am not the doer’ – that attitude should be cultivated. It is the training of the mind. That can be cultivated or trained by being in this Mudra.
Everything is coming from the space. Because of the divine, we are doing something. You are doing the action for the divine, by the power of the divine and with the help of the divine. That attitude has to be ingrained in every part of the brain. For which, this mudra will be very helpful.
You are not the doer – understanding and believing it
How to understand and believe that you are not the doer?
It is not the question of understanding. How to believe we are not the doer, but divine is the doer?
Instructions to do the Mudra: On both the hands, keep the thumb at the base of the little finger (first image) and rest of the fingers covering the thumb (next image).
I have been telling the following story about a Hungarian, during all the classes I am conducting these days: http://wp.me/ptUMq-5r
Develop a surrendering attitude: http://wp.me/ptUKY-4G
Do you know how to surrender: http://wp.me/ptUMq-4M
When you have the same thoughts and emotions, you will continue to be in the same situation. First of all, before you get a job and move to a new office, you need to move out of your mental pattern that keeps you in the current jobless situation. “MOVE ON” helps you do that.
- Chant the switch words, “MOVE ON” and be in the MOVEMENT MUDRA (index and middle fingers touching the tip of the thumb, on both the hands). Do this for 15 minutes.
- Chant the switch words, “FIND COUNT DIVINE Job”, while you are in the SAFE and SECURE MUDRA (ring and little fingers touching the tip of the thumb, on both the hands). Do this for 15 minutes.
- Whenever you are working, or driving and when you can’t be in a Mudra, chant, “MOVE ON FIND COUNT DIVINE Job”
Mudras can be done anytime, and anywhere.
I have come across your page in the Google on healing just a few weeks back where I had severe neck pain in the right side.
I started practicing the (Chin Mudra) Forgiveness Mudra and along with the affirmation for all my family members and my colleagues. To my wonder in other 5 minutes of this exercise, I was able to feel great relief. The pain also got reduced.
Also, in the past one week, I was using the Movement Mudra (index and middle fingers touching Thumb on both the hands) – which helps me a lot in arriving to office soon in spite of heavy traffic. This is really amazing.
For the past 3 to 4 days, I was trying for a gas booking and the connection to gas phone was always busy. Today, before trying the call, I called the Animal Spirit Guide of Wolf and prayed them. To my wonder, the gas office staff took the phone and updated me.
I am too grateful for you to publish these details on site for our usage. Thank you so much…!
With much love & light
- Index finger base at the thumb, while the middle and ring fingers on both hands touches the tip of the thumb.
- It strengthens the heart. For all people above age 40 this Mudra can help.
How does it work? Two processes are important for heart. One, de-oxygenated blood, which is full of carbon dioxide, goes to lungs from the heart, and lungs oxygenate it. The oxygenated blood is carried to heart and from the heart to all organs.
- This Mudra takes care of all those processes.
- It is very helpful for circulation.
- It is also called as detoxification Mudra.
- Energising the inner circulation of the heart is taken care of by the mantras, “Om HRAAM NAMAHA” and “OM HREEM NAMAHA”. Chant them, while doing the Mudra. The entire circulation will be strengthened.
- For high BP too, this Mudra is very helpful.
- Heart Mudra: you can do it, may be twice a day for 20 to 30 minutes.
You may do Mudras, while walking, sitting or talking with others.
You may lie down too.
There is no breathing regulation involved.
Watching TV is more important to us 🙂
You may do Mudra even while watching TV.
Mudra healing is a simple and effective technique to do, even while walking.
- Right hand thumb touches index and middle fingers, while the left hand thumb touches middle and ring fingers.
- It activates the Solar Plexus or Manipura chakra. It’s one of the best Mudras, a special Mudra. Chant OM RUM Namaha.
- Mantra and Mudra will activate stomach, liver, pancreas and intestines.
- It is also called as Acceptance Mudra. Whatever happens in your life has to be accepted by you.
- This will also work when you are in distress or whenever you feel sad, making you accept life as it is.
- When you can’t accept the other person, be in this Mudra then you will be able to accept them.
- RUM BUM LUM DUM also can be chanted with this Mudra.
Why this Mudra is important? There are two rules in life:
- You get what you do not want.
- You do not get what you want.
We have to manage our life with whatever is happening, by accepting it. You may need the forgiveness exercise too. If anybody is giving problem to you, anybody is angry with you, or plotting against you, by being in this Mudra and doing forgiveness exercise, you will establish harmony immediately. You can repeat the exercise and the Mudra as many times as possible.
To know more details about this Mudra, please refer the link: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/?s=acceptance+mudra
Thumb touches the ring and little fingers, on both the hands.
- You will sleep like a child.
- If there are a lot of worries, you will be able to release it.
- When you think you have a financial problem, not able to meet your financial issues or whenever you need money, then do this Mudra.
- When you want money, chant the switch words, “FIND COUNT DIVINE”, while doing this Mudra. Even if you don’t have a source to get money, you will still get it.
FIND – find by chance or by luck.
It is a command to the subconscious mind, directing it to find the money somewhere, because I want to COUNT.
DIVINE means find it miraculously.
Other benefits of this Mudra are:
- This Mudra also can erase any bad name. You don’t know how to mend your status in life.
- This Mudra activates moon energy in you. You will become popular when moon is activated.
- Moon is also required for harmony.
- When a person is angry we always have a tendency to resist and react with anger. This is our natural tendency.
- When somebody criticizes you, then be in this Mudra. He will go away or his anger will come down. When you change your energy, the opposite person’s energy has to change too.
- Whenever you are angry or feel irritated then do this Mudra. It is a relationship Mudra.
- This is also a stress buster.
- You can chant flower remedies while doing the Mudra.
For some more information about this Mudra, please refer the link: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/manage-confrontation/