How to do the Mudras mentioned in the solution?
Please refer the links against each Mudra.
Vital Essence or Hara Mudra
Pushan Mudra or Acceptance Mudra
Order of doing the Mudras
Do them in the same order mentioned.
12 minutes each – you can increase the time, but not for lesser time.
Continuously without break – you can’t do them in different times; they had to be done together.
Do them at least once a day and for better results, twice a day.
Chant the relevant switch words while doing the Mudras, as mentioned in the blog. The chanting can be louder or silent, as per your preference.
They can be done during any part of the day, though morning is preferable, while you are sitting, standing, or walking. Of course, closing the eyes, in sitting position, focused, will get better results. Don’t be too hard on yourself and do it as per convenience.
- Index finger base at the thumb, while the middle and ring fingers on both hands touches the tip of the thumb.
- It strengthens the heart. For all people above age 40 this Mudra can help.
How does it work? Two processes are important for heart. One, de-oxygenated blood, which is full of carbon dioxide, goes to lungs from the heart, and lungs oxygenate it. The oxygenated blood is carried to heart and from the heart to all organs.
- This Mudra takes care of all those processes.
- It is very helpful for circulation.
- It is also called as detoxification Mudra.
- Energising the inner circulation of the heart is taken care of by the mantras, “Om HRAAM NAMAHA” and “OM HREEM NAMAHA”. Chant them, while doing the Mudra. The entire circulation will be strengthened.
- For high BP too, this Mudra is very helpful.
- Heart Mudra: you can do it, may be twice a day for 20 to 30 minutes.