I noticed that I cannot keep excess money ever.
All of them gone by the 5th day of getting paid.
I feel as though I must spend it as soon as I have it. Or some unexpected ill comes to take the remaining amount.
My goal is to pay off all of my debts and have healthy savings so that I can travel, pay for classes and start a small biz.
I know my parents also have issues with money – they never had any savings and are very wasteful.
What method of healing do you suggest to accomplish my goal?
- Download a picture of WILD ROSE and keep it under the pillow, for cutting the expenses.
- Be in Pushan Mudra daily for at least 20 minutes.
- For savings be in the Vitality Mudra (Pran Mudra) while in the bed and chant TOGETHER COUNT.
WILD ROSE: the Bach flower remedy when you had given up and watching things lamely
PUSHAN MUDRA: the Acceptance Mudra to balance your income and expenditure.
VITALITY MUDRA: the safe and secure Mudra for money and stability.
TOGETHER: the switch word will take care of your internal resistance to save money
COUNT: to find money
The Mudra healing has been combined with ‘Living with Awareness’ techniques here, to achieve any goal or objective. To understand how our mind works against our own goals and objectives, please read the following posts:
Three Steps to Fulfilment
If you have a desire that’s not fulfilled (let us say you want to be an actor), then do the following:
1. Do the Acceptance Mudra and affirm, “I accept myself totally. I release my desire to be an actor”.
If you want to reduce your weight then affirm, “I accept myself totally. I release my desire to reduce my weight”.
Or you affirmation could be, “I I accept myself totally. I release my desire to look attractive”. Thus release all your desires to loose your weight.
Why should I release my desires? Even desires are a form of resistance to achieve our goals and objectives.
To see how to do acceptance Mudra:
2. Do Jupiter Mudra and affirm, “I release my resistance to become an actor”. If you have a desire that is unfulfilled, it means there is a resistance inside you. To reduce your weight, affirm, “I release my resistance to reduce my weight”.
Sometimes we want something consciously, but unconsciously we will be resisting that. This is called psychological reversal.
To see how to do Jupiter Mudra:
3. Do Movement Mudra and affirm, “I have become an actor”, “I have started to act in so and so film” as though the desire has happened already.
To see how to do Movement Mudra:
At least spend 5-15 minutes in each Mudra, in the order mentioned. Do them twice a day.