My husband and I have been in the States for about 8 years, living in the same small town and doing the same job. We feel like stuck.
We would like to move out to another city to get more opportunities but it has been difficult to get a job. We just want a fresh start as well as job opportunities so that we can move out.
Be in the following Mudra for 30 minutes: Thumb touching the index finger (both hands) and the rest of the fingers at the base of the thumb.
Chant “THANKS CHANGE DIVINE ORDER COUNT NOW DONE” while doing the Mudra.
Thanks, Change, Divine Order, Count, Now and Done are switch words.
Thanks: be grateful for what we have will enable us to get what we want
Change Divine Order: to change the current life situation and find divine order
Count: earn money
Done: it will be done
The index finger induces new thoughts. It will be from a higher perspective, which was created by placing the other three fingers at the base of thumb.
Now, your decisions will be de-avoid of internal resistance and they will not be based on past karma as well as previous karma vasanas.
This activates air element – one of the five elements, inside you. It is connected with Heart Chakra. Chant the bija mantra ‘Om Yum Namaha’ when you do the Mudra.
How to do Chin Mudra
On both hands, index finger touching the thumb, keep the other three fingers straight. Can keep the eyes closed — not necessary though. Watch the breath. Preferably keep the back straight or move around if you are feeling lethargic.
Advantages of doing Chin Mudra
- For Lower Back Pain, do Chin Mudra and chant “Wung R Hong”.
- Chin Mudra brings down the stress level. Therefore, do Chin Mudra until tension comes down to zero.
- This is also called as Gyan Mudra as it is normally used during meditation by keeping your hands on your lap, with the palm of the hands facing the sky. You can put Chin Mudra while chanting mantras.
- Chant EEJO while doing Chin Mudra.
After eating food, if Belching happens, then it means the Apanan – a type of prana that is supposed to flow down, is coming up.
It will also bring down your head aches – which could be happening due to too much worry and thinking. You will get better relief by doing this Mudra and chanting the Chinese mantra.
- How to remove congestion from the pranic body?
If the congestion is more, Chin Mudra is the most effective way to remove the congestion. Chin Mudra will activate the Apana Vaayu which goes down. You have to do inhaling and exhaling with Chin Mudra.
- This Mudra releases the excess energy from us. For example, your excess anger will come down.
- Kindles yellow energy inside you. Mars is activated.
A 20 year old girl accidently falls in love with a person of 40 years. May be it is infatuation. This Mudra controls the infatuation. If they don’t want to do the Mudra, give them gem remedy Coral. If its infatuation, they will separate and if it is true love they will marry.
Infatuation is excess of un-channelled energy. This Mudra helps to prevent misconduct between male and female.
Good for Lethargy
- When you feel sleepy after lunch.
- Mentally stressed out in the evening as too many thoughts in the mind.
- Not able to get from bed in the morning.
Chin Mudra boosts your energy and thus activity.
When the mind has gone overboard, it can normalize.
The Chin Mudra helps to boost activity during the day.
- Affirmations to remove lethargy
“I release my desire to sleep”
“I release my resistance to get up and do the work.
(Desire and resistance work in opposite directions)
- To move forward in life.
- To feel fresh, especially if you are not a morning person, do this Mudra.
- If you are stuck up in a traffic.
- After 8th month of pregnancy is over, do this Mudra. Movement of the child will be smooth. Natural movement of foetus will happen and there will be an easy delivery.
Index and middle fingers touches the thumb.
Beat the Traffic – a Case History
Tom is not a morning person. He works for a software company. Timings are flexible. So he can afford to go late to office.
Due to some work pressure, though suddenly he had to go early to office. This he found it very difficult to do, even after setting up an alarm.
So after waking up, and until he got up from bed, he started doing Movement Mudra or otherwise called as a Kubera Mudra. After a couple of weeks, he was able to get up early without an alarm.
Unfortunately, the morning hour’s traffic was too much for him to handle. He started doing this Mudra, whenever he had to wait for the signal or when the traffic stops. Surprisingly he found that he could beat the traffic somehow.
Within a couple of months, he was asked to vacate his house. He found a house, which was closer to his office. He thinks there is a connection between this change and the movement Mudra, as he started reaching his office early without any effort whatsoever.