My son, Siddharth has completed M. Tech in Bio-technology. But still not found a job. He is already 24, and I am very worried and tensed. Kindly help us.
Already giving him WALNUT and SWEET CHESTNUT plus started chanting from yesterday, “FIND DIVINE ORDER COUNT NOW DONE”.
This is just FYI. Pls guide us.
Come out of tension.
- You take RESCUE REMEDY.
- Tap on yourself, “I accept myself totally”.
- Be in Pran Mudra for 20 minutes a day.
He will get a job.
I have started doing Pran Mudra for 20 minutes daily. Also taking Bach flowers, I am feeling much better. Now the anxiety for getting job for my son is slowly decreasing.
Since I do not know tapping, I am just affirming “I accept myself totally” is it ok? Thrice a day. Need your kind advise.
My son has not yet got the job. One of our family friends is trying the job for him in the pharmacy line only, which is his line and preference.
Kindly pray that it should happen urgently and need divine advice. Somebody predicted that he will go on changing the jobs till 2012 and will get best job only in 2013 (i.e., he will settle in the job only in 2013). I am feeling very depressed. But at the same time I feel that GOD can do anything. Pls advice.
- Chant “FIND DIVINE ORDER NOW”
- Write the statement for 21 times, “I activate that part of mind which believes in surrender”
- Write WALNUT around your son’s name. Take a piece of paper. Write the name. Draw a circle around the name. Draw another concentric circle around the first circle. In the gap, write walnut and keep it. Don’t do anything else other than this.
- Chant OM LUM NAMAHA. Om Lum Namaha if chanted alone will stabilize him. Chant this mantra alone for 300 times.
At last, my son got job of his liking. Even though the salary is not that great, at least I feel that divine door has opened for him. The job is like meeting top Doctors / Gynecologists and prospective customers and present about their products. What he should chant so that their prospective clients become their permanent customers or which mantra to be chanted.
- Write VERVAIN, OAK, HEATHER in a piece of paper and ask your son to keep it with him. Let him see the names and thank these flowers daily before making the calls.
- After coming back let him recollect the day’s proceedings and thank each and every incident and persons concerned.
- After waking up in the morning, let him affirm, “I submit myself to the divine order now on”