It creates space inside you. You don’t have space when you are stuck in a traffic jam (what’s inside us is reflected outside us). Put both the Chin and Akash (space) Mudras (let the index and middle fingers touch the tip of the thumb in both the hands). Then we will have space and move.
Akash Mudra activates our own teacher inside us.
If anybody is selfish, you can ask them, “Please put this Mudra”. It will make him broad-minded.
It widens your views and helps to understand your life better.
This also helps to clears the throat.
A Case History
Thanks for the wonderful program at “Raj Bhavan”. While teaching on “Akash Mudra”, you mentioned that the teacher in us will be widened and awakened.
Evening after coming from the function, I checked my mails. There was an invitation mail from a Chartered Accountants study circle to address the chartered accountants. Thanks to you Naran.
Tomorrow, I’m doing counselling for CA (Chartered Accountants) students appearing for final exams. I attribute all these success to you!
Mrs. Sasikala Ravivenkatesan
Also called as Aakaash (space) Mudra.
Keyword for this Mudra is “expand”.
- This Mudra activates Jupiter inside you and brings abundance in your life.
- It will expand your horizon and get wider views of life and you will become a good judge of the life’s events.
- The teacher in you will be activated too.
- Person who is mean minded and selfish will become broad minded and selfless.
- This generates blue energy and thus activates throat Chakra.
Chant Bija Mantra “Om Hum Namaha” while doing this Mudra.
Touch the middle finger with thumb on both the hands