I have come across your page in the Google on healing just a few weeks back where I had severe neck pain in the right side.
I started practicing the (Chin Mudra) Forgiveness Mudra and along with the affirmation for all my family members and my colleagues. To my wonder in other 5 minutes of this exercise, I was able to feel great relief. The pain also got reduced.
Also, in the past one week, I was using the Movement Mudra (index and middle fingers touching Thumb on both the hands) – which helps me a lot in arriving to office soon in spite of heavy traffic. This is really amazing.
For the past 3 to 4 days, I was trying for a gas booking and the connection to gas phone was always busy. Today, before trying the call, I called the Animal Spirit Guide of Wolf and prayed them. To my wonder, the gas office staff took the phone and updated me.
I am too grateful for you to publish these details on site for our usage. Thank you so much…!
With much love & light
- Index finger base at the thumb, while the middle and ring fingers on both hands touches the tip of the thumb.
- It strengthens the heart. For all people above age 40 this Mudra can help.
How does it work? Two processes are important for heart. One, de-oxygenated blood, which is full of carbon dioxide, goes to lungs from the heart, and lungs oxygenate it. The oxygenated blood is carried to heart and from the heart to all organs.
- This Mudra takes care of all those processes.
- It is very helpful for circulation.
- It is also called as detoxification Mudra.
- Energising the inner circulation of the heart is taken care of by the mantras, “Om HRAAM NAMAHA” and “OM HREEM NAMAHA”. Chant them, while doing the Mudra. The entire circulation will be strengthened.
- For high BP too, this Mudra is very helpful.
- Heart Mudra: you can do it, may be twice a day for 20 to 30 minutes.
You may do Mudras, while walking, sitting or talking with others.
You may lie down too.
There is no breathing regulation involved.
Watching TV is more important to us 🙂
You may do Mudra even while watching TV.
Mudra healing is a simple and effective technique to do, even while walking.
- Right hand thumb touches index and middle fingers, while the left hand thumb touches middle and ring fingers.
- It activates the Solar Plexus or Manipura chakra. It’s one of the best Mudras, a special Mudra. Chant OM RUM Namaha.
- Mantra and Mudra will activate stomach, liver, pancreas and intestines.
- It is also called as Acceptance Mudra. Whatever happens in your life has to be accepted by you.
- This will also work when you are in distress or whenever you feel sad, making you accept life as it is.
- When you can’t accept the other person, be in this Mudra then you will be able to accept them.
- RUM BUM LUM DUM also can be chanted with this Mudra.
Why this Mudra is important? There are two rules in life:
- You get what you do not want.
- You do not get what you want.
We have to manage our life with whatever is happening, by accepting it. You may need the forgiveness exercise too. If anybody is giving problem to you, anybody is angry with you, or plotting against you, by being in this Mudra and doing forgiveness exercise, you will establish harmony immediately. You can repeat the exercise and the Mudra as many times as possible.
To know more details about this Mudra, please refer the link: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/?s=acceptance+mudra
Thumb touches the ring and little fingers, on both the hands.
- You will sleep like a child.
- If there are a lot of worries, you will be able to release it.
- When you think you have a financial problem, not able to meet your financial issues or whenever you need money, then do this Mudra.
- When you want money, chant the switch words, “FIND COUNT DIVINE”, while doing this Mudra. Even if you don’t have a source to get money, you will still get it.
FIND – find by chance or by luck.
It is a command to the subconscious mind, directing it to find the money somewhere, because I want to COUNT.
DIVINE means find it miraculously.
Other benefits of this Mudra are:
- This Mudra also can erase any bad name. You don’t know how to mend your status in life.
- This Mudra activates moon energy in you. You will become popular when moon is activated.
- Moon is also required for harmony.
- When a person is angry we always have a tendency to resist and react with anger. This is our natural tendency.
- When somebody criticizes you, then be in this Mudra. He will go away or his anger will come down. When you change your energy, the opposite person’s energy has to change too.
- Whenever you are angry or feel irritated then do this Mudra. It is a relationship Mudra.
- This is also a stress buster.
- You can chant flower remedies while doing the Mudra.
For some more information about this Mudra, please refer the link: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2009/07/10/manage-confrontation/
If you are angry you can do this Mudra. It activates and balances Apana Vaayu. When you have a back pain or any pain for that matter, do this Mudra. Unwanted Apana Vaayu will be released in 15 minutes.
This Mudra activates air and air means movement. Whenever you are in a traffic jam, it will create movement in you and thus movement outside you.
It reduces infatuation.
It also helps us to avoid misconduct between male and female.
Refer this blog to know more details about Chin Mudra: https://healbymudra.wordpress.com/2009/12/25/chin-mudra/
It creates space inside you. You don’t have space when you are stuck in a traffic jam (what’s inside us is reflected outside us). Put both the Chin and Akash (space) Mudras (let the index and middle fingers touch the tip of the thumb in both the hands). Then we will have space and move.
Akash Mudra activates our own teacher inside us.
If anybody is selfish, you can ask them, “Please put this Mudra”. It will make him broad-minded.
It widens your views and helps to understand your life better.
This also helps to clears the throat.
A Case History
Thanks for the wonderful program at “Raj Bhavan”. While teaching on “Akash Mudra”, you mentioned that the teacher in us will be widened and awakened.
Evening after coming from the function, I checked my mails. There was an invitation mail from a Chartered Accountants study circle to address the chartered accountants. Thanks to you Naran.
Tomorrow, I’m doing counselling for CA (Chartered Accountants) students appearing for final exams. I attribute all these success to you!
Mrs. Sasikala Ravivenkatesan
Also called as Agni Mudra or Surya Mudra.
Place the ring finger in the base of the thumb, strengthens eyes.
It reduces weight too. Whenever somebody comes to me, the first request would be, whether there is any remedy to reduce their weight. People who are over weight or look obese, their fat level is high and it is not burnt properly. If the fire element is activated, the weight can be brought down. Though, don’t see the weighing machine after doing the Mudra for 1 hr. Do it daily and check it after 20-30 days.
If you want to break away from somebody or not to talk to someone, when you want to assert yourself, and not able to say no to anybody then do this Mudra. You will automatically be able to say no, whenever you want to. You will not behave like a door mat.
This Mudra is good for anaemia – where there is less of iron.
When there is physical exhaustion do this Mudra.
This Mudra energises the entire autonomous system and spinal cord – which is massaged well, making the pranic energy flow well. All spinal problems can be handled with this Mudra.
You can combine doing the Mudra with pranayama. Do the breathing with the following count: inhale for four counts, hold for one count, exhale for five counts and hold for one count. Do this 40 to 50 times in the morning. Entire spinal cord will be strengthened.
Sympathetic nervous system controls all the organs. Then the entire system is energised and our stress level gets to zero.
Do the Mudra when you are tired. Direct the prana (visualising) to the spinal cord, while doing the pranayama.
Vallabam Gajaananam Eka Thandham
This mantra along with Meru Mudra is good for the spinal cord. It drives out our insecurity also. If you chant regularly, your back will become solid and strengthened.