Are there any Mudras, Yoga exercise, or Reiki for curing the snoring problem?
Naran S. Balakumar
Snoring means less oxygen to the throat and head area. How one can increase oxygen to these areas through Mudras?
- Adi Mudra can help. The thumb should touch the bottom of the little finger and closed by other fingers. Do it on both hands for 15 to 30 minutes a day. You can do it while walking or lying down or while watching TV.
- Increasing the space element is important too. The space in the tongue area is less. Thumb touching the middle finger can help. Do this space Mudra after Adi Mudra. Instructions are the same.
- While doing the Mudras, on Inhalation, chant PAHANG and on exhalation, chant HIPPIENG, within the mind. These two words increase the space in the neck area.
- One has to check for Cervical Spondylosis. There may be a problem in the cervical area of the spine, for which doing Yogasanas can help. Please check with your local yoga expert.
- Alternatively, visit a chiropractor and make the necessary correction.
- Affirm, “I am at ease with all. I understand the value of relationship.” This affirmation will help.
- Body care companies of Japan manufacture pillows that take care of snoring. There are good testimonials. Search for them on the web. Please come back with the company selected, I will direct whether that product is reliable or not.
Good luck to your partner and your neighbors to Sleep Well J
To know more about Mudras, please click the link: