Posted on November 8, 2013, in Healing by Mudra and tagged act, Anger, angry, blog, Burning, combination, ear, emotional, emotionally, fear, fearlessness, finger, happiness, Have, I, joy, like, Love, middle, Mind, mouth, Mudra Healing, my, Naran S. Balakumar, of, open, opposite, Pain, pick, produced, qualities, related, ring, sensation, sentimentally, Sometimes, state, think, thinking, to, too, up, we, whenever, Worry. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Ambar Ghosal on Ear pain whenever I open my mouth
- Subramaniam Lakshminarasimhan on Anti-depressant Mudra
- Safe and Secure Mudra – ViibhasNylewar on Safe and Secure Mudra
- Digestion Mudra – ViibhasNylewar on Digestion Mudra
- Benefits of Vital Essence Mudra – ViibhasNylewar on Benefits of Vital Essence Mudra