Posted on November 8, 2013, in Healing by Mudra and tagged act, Anger, angry, blog, Burning, combination, ear, emotional, emotionally, fear, fearlessness, finger, happiness, Have, I, joy, like, Love, middle, Mind, mouth, Mudra Healing, my, Naran S. Balakumar, of, open, opposite, Pain, pick, produced, qualities, related, ring, sensation, sentimentally, Sometimes, state, think, thinking, to, too, up, we, whenever, Worry. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Six Herbs To Control Hypertension And Diabetes – Hastamudras Well-being Yoga Therapy on Take Care of Your Heart
- – Pran Mudra | Mudras on Safe and Secure
- Ambar Ghosal on Ear pain whenever I open my mouth
- Subramaniam Lakshminarasimhan on Anti-depressant Mudra
- Safe and Secure Mudra – ViibhasNylewar on Safe and Secure Mudra