Take Care of Your Heart
- Index finger base at the thumb, while the middle and ring fingers on both hands touches the tip of the thumb.
- It strengthens the heart. For all people above age 40 this Mudra can help.
How does it work? Two processes are important for heart. One, de-oxygenated blood, which is full of carbon dioxide, goes to lungs from the heart, and lungs oxygenate it. The oxygenated blood is carried to heart and from the heart to all organs.
- This Mudra takes care of all those processes.
- It is very helpful for circulation.
- It is also called as detoxification Mudra.
- Energising the inner circulation of the heart is taken care of by the mantras, “Om HRAAM NAMAHA” and “OM HREEM NAMAHA”. Chant them, while doing the Mudra. The entire circulation will be strengthened.
- For high BP too, this Mudra is very helpful.
- Heart Mudra: you can do it, may be twice a day for 20 to 30 minutes.
Posted on November 5, 2010, in Healing by Mudra, Mantra and tagged Acu-Reiki, Animal Spirit Guides, Bach Flower Remedy, Balakumar, blood, Body, Chennai, circulation, Connection, Crystal, de-oxygenated blood, detoxification, EFT, Gem Remedy, Healing by Mudra, Healing CD, heart mudra, high bp, Homeopathy, IEIT, India, Intelligence, Karuna Reiki, lungs, Mantra, Master, Meditation, Meditation CD, middle aged, Mind, Naran, NLP, om hraam namaha, om hreem namaha, organs, oxygenated blood, R Mohan, Reiki, Remedies, strengthens, Switch Word, Tamil Nadu, Tapping, Therapist, Yoga. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.